· Detailed survey and report for any form of dampness, decay or timber infestation.
· Condensation – In depth analysis to determine the root cause i.e. inadequate heating
or insulation, moisture ingress, excessive ventilation, building defects, bad design
and lifestyle issues.
· Specifications for basement waterproofing – existing or new build.
· Pre purchase inspections.
· Exposure works where necessary will include removing skirting boards, wall plaster,
wall and floor junctions and lifting floorboards.
· Salt analysis test to determine if it is necessary to remove the wall plaster.
· In depth moisture testing of the substrate using a Calcium Carbide ‘Speedy’ Meter
for accurate diagnosis on site. Full range of Protimeter equipment including wall
surface temperature profiling, digital relative humidity readings etc.
· Insurance claims to determine the full extent of the dampness and whether areas
have dried out adequately before relaying expensive flooring or redecorating the
· Member of the Institute of Specialist Surveyors and Engineers.